Mosques Care Program
The Foundation adopted a program to care for the mosques built by His Royal Highness Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz, the top president of the institution (May God have mercy upon him), which is (109) mosque and mosque according to the statistics of the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Da’wah and Guidance, including (6) mosques outside the Kingdom. And restoration.
The Board of Trustees of the Foundation recently approved the project of establishing a large mosque in the city of Al-Ayoun in Al-Ahsa Governorate in the Eastern Region bearing the name of Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz (may God have mercy on him).
The complex is a service center that meets the needs of the city of Laayoune. The mosque is designed to accommodate more than 3,000 worshipers. It includes a chapel for women. It also houses a center for the dignity of the dead, as well as several front, back and outdoor services.
Prince Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz Mosques Caring Program
- Some of program achievements (add):
- Housing Mosque of Sultan Bin Abdul-Aziz Foundation Charity in Allith Governorate.
- Prince Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque in Aljaradiyah Quarter, Riyadh.
- Prince Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque in Almohamadiyah Quarter, Riyadh.
- Tarek bin Ziad Mosque in Al-Aziziyah Quarter, Riyadh.
- The Grand Mosque in Ramah Governorate.
- Prince Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque in Alrawdah Quarter, Riyadh.
- Dar al-Zikr women’s Quran memorization in Marat Governorate.
- Prince Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque in Alwezarat Quarter, Riyadh.
- Design Prince Sultan Bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque, Ouoon City, Ihsaa.
- Design Prince Sultan Bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque, Alrafeaa Center, Eastern province.
- Design Prince Sultan bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque in Sultana Quarter, Riyadh.
- The mosque adjacent to Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Housing Charity Foundation in Ghat Governorate.
- Prince Sultan Bin Abdul-Aziz Mosque in Alherah Centre, Hafr Albaten Governorate.
- Board of trustees approved the project during its nineteenth meeting and delegated the Association to execute and supervise works of the project after approving the financial allocations for it in the annual budget.
- During the last period, the Association received several requests requiring to restore mosques being constructed at the expense of prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz at different regions in Saudi Arabia .